We are reviewing NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer in this article. Professional trainers project that a workout using an incline machine is five times as intense as a standard treadmill. Thus, incline trainers are proclaimed as the fastest way to lose weight.
The NordicTrack X11i is designed to help you erase fat and burn calories at an increased rate. Below you will find a complete NordicTrack X11i review. There is a complete list of specs, including important details about the X11i.
Your review includes some pros and cons for this model and ends with some frequent customer questions with answers.
- 1 About the NordicTrack X11i
- 2 Other Important Details of NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Review
- 3 FAQs Regarding NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Review
- 3.1 1. Does the machine feel stable when inclined to the maximum 40 degrees?
- 3.2 2. With all the intricate electronics and internet options, are the display and other electronic components difficult to assemble?
- 3.3 3. With all the intricate programs and features, is the NordicTrack X11i difficult to learn how to operate?
- 4 Conclusion
About the NordicTrack X11i
- Incline: Yes – from negative 6 degrees to plus 40 degrees
- Maximum speed: 12 miles/ 19 km per hour
- Minimum speed: 0.5 miles/ 0.80 km per hour
- Speed increments: ½-mile/ 0.80 km per hour increments to pinpoint your desired speed
- Running surface: Extra large – 60-inches long and 22-inches wide (152.4 x 55.9 centimeters)
- Product dimensions: Width = 39.6 inches, Length = 70.2 inches, Height = 69.7 inches (100.6 x 178.3 x 177 centimeters)
- Product weight: N/A
The X11i has several iFit demonstration programs, plus 44 preloaded workout apps. You can use any of a combination of apps and Google Street to device a workout program that changes the incline according to topography on the map you select. It’s like running or walking on a street halfway across the world.
You can plug in your Smartphone in a convenient port and listen to your favorite music or motivational podcasts to inspire your workouts. The speaker system is outstanding, using NordicTrack’s Intermix Acoustics.
The 4.25 CHP DurX™ Commercial Pro Motor supplies excellent power. You’ll be able to confidently climb steep hills and coast down gradual slopes. NordicTrack’s patented OneTouch™ controls make it easy to change your speed and incline without losing your focus.
Who Can Make the Best Use of the NordicTrackX11i Treadmill?
The inclination rate of 40% can be deemed equal to one climb. Keep in mind that just because this treadmill comes with such features, it can be used according to your preference, allowing you to use it as a regular one.
Among a few NordicTrack X11i problems, one major problem is the space it takes. Being non-foldable is also a drawback.
In-built Workout Programs for the NordicTrackX11i Treadmill:
A total of 44 programs, curated by professionals, come with this treadmill. These programs are clubbed under five broad categories according to their purpose.
- Workouts High Intensity
- Incline workouts
- Program for Heart Rate
- Speed Workouts
- Workouts to burn calories
Except for the program designed for Heart rate, the others consist of roughly 8-12 programs. All the programs are designed for beginners, intermediate, or advanced.
This treadmill gives the user the liberty to select and set the intensity or speed as per the goals they want to achieve fitness-wise. So this was our NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Review.
Other Important Details of NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Review
The X11i is set up to integrate with the internet using an Android browser. You can use the Internet to browse your favorite music, check up on the latest news or social media posts. In addition, you can also search on Google Street View to map out a unique route anywhere in the world by using the iFit Coach.
All the browser functions and program adjustments are easy with the 10-inch touchscreen HD display. You can even have easy access to your own personal apps on a tablet. There is an adjustable bracket that locks your tablet safely in place while you train.
FAQs Regarding NordicTrack X11i Incline Trainer Review
1. Does the machine feel stable when inclined to the maximum 40 degrees?
Since the X11i uses an extra-sturdy steel frame, there is little or no noticeable difference between 0 degrees and the maximum incline peek of 40 degrees. The machine is stable with no wobble.
2. With all the intricate electronics and internet options, are the display and other electronic components difficult to assemble?
The simple answer to this question would be, no. The display and key electronics come completely assembled. All you need to do is attach them correctly to the frame.
3. With all the intricate programs and features, is the NordicTrack X11i difficult to learn how to operate?
Again, the simple answer would be no, the X11i is easy to learn how to operate. There are apps and detailed instructions you can use from the website, or you can read the easy-to-understand owner’s manual.
Finally, NordicTrack builds high-quality exercise equipment, and the X11i incline trainer is another of their excellent products. Moreover, they back up their quality with an outstanding warranty. If you’ve used this incline trainer, or see some things we missed in our NordicTrack X11i review, tell us about your experience.
If you’re interested in searching further we suggest you take a quick look at Sole F80 Treadmill for advanced runners.
Working out is my life. I love to help others see the potential of their bodies as they transform into their best selves.