In this article, we will be discussing the best climbing shoes for wide feet. It is not a strange thing that a lot of climbers find it extremely difficult to get the perfect climbing shoes for their feet.
Most of these issues can be associated with the lack of appropriate information among climbers. To start with, climbing shoes come in two different types when it comes to feet size. These are:
- Climbing shoes that are designed for people with narrow feet
- Climbing shoes that are designed for people with wide feet
So, if an individual doesn’t understand the above-stated point, in the end, they may end up being disappointed.
If you have narrow feet and buy the wide feet instead, it will end up being big and you won’t feel comfortable in it.
This can be also be said about individuals who mistakenly buy a narrow shoe instead of a wide shoe. The shoe ends up being extremely tight and uncomfortable to wear.
- 1 An Updated Comparison Table of 10 Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet 2022
- 2 Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet 2022
- 2.1 01. La Sportiva Men’s Rock Climbing Shoe
- 2.2 02. Climb X Climbing Shoe
- 2.3 03. Skechers Men’s Go Walk Evolution Ultra-Impeccable Sneaker
- 2.4 04. Scarpa Men’s Instinct Climbing Shoe
- 2.5 05. Reebok Men’s CROSSFIT Nano 6.0 Cross Trainer
- 2.6 06. Five Ten Men’s Anasazi Moccasym Climbing Shoe
- 2.7 07. Scarpa Men’s Vapor V Climbing Shoe
- 2.8 08. Five Ten Men’s Rogue VCS Climbing Shoe
- 2.9 09. La Sportiva Men’s Miura VS Climbing Shoe
- 2.10 10. Climb X Gear Red Point Climbing Shoe
- 3 Buying considerations of Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet
- 4 Some Common FAQs of Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet
- 4.1 Types of Climbing Shoes
- 4.2 Features of Climbing Shoes
- 5 Conclusion
An Updated Comparison Table of 10 Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet 2022
You may visit our review of the 10 best budget power racks in the recent market.
What is The Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet?
In our research, La Sportiva is one of the best and top-notch climbing shoes for wide feet.
It designs that guarantee power, control, comfort, and as well as protect your feet from avoidable damage.
These shoes can either be made of top-quality leather, top-quality fabric, or both materials.
Asides from the indicated attributes, they must as well allows the free flow of air.
Are All Climbing Shoes Adjustable?
No, not all climbing shoes are adjustable. Impressively, when you look at the market today, most of the top climbing shoes that are available can be adjustable without stress.
In essence, all the available types and designs of climbing shoes come with their own unique style. Each of these styles is different.
After a long time of studying the market trend and people’s reviews on the available choices of climbing shoes on the market, we have been able to carefully select the best climbing shoes for wide feet.
These shoes are not restricted to one gender, they are a brand of shoes both males and females can wear comfortably.
Some of the amazing features of these selections include top quality, durability, amazing grip, perfect fit for all outdoor activities, and they are also very sensitive.
These climbing shoes promise users stress-free climbing activities without any restrictions.
The top climbing shoes on the market today are La Sportiva, Climb X, Skechers, SCARPA, Reebok, Five Ten, La Sportiva, and Climb X Gear.
Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet 2022
01. La Sportiva Men’s Rock Climbing Shoe
Making the first appearance on this list is this amazingly designed climbing shoes from La Sportiva.
If you an individual who loves rock climbing, to avoid discomfort at each step, this is a perfect pick for you.
This amazing footwear is made from top-quality leather.
Another impressive feature of this design is the easy lacing it provides. You can easily and quickly lace your shoes until you feel comfortable in them.
In the end, you get the support you need to execute that outdoor activity without stress.
If you are a beginner with wide feet and you are not sure about the type of shoe design to go for, you may want to try this out.
Apart from the quality it offers, it as well enhances your performance by giving you the feel and confidence of a professional.
Just like every other top climbing shoes on the market, this design is very sensitive and as well ensures all forms of pains are avoided.
Whatever ways or activities you choose to use these shoes for, they are designed to provide the balance you need from time to time. One thing is sure, the quality is standard and uncompromised.
This design is durable and can handle anything that is thrown at it. Looking for long-lasting climbing shoes? Here you go.
With the numerous features it offers, this design is not expensive. These shoes are pocket-friendly.
If you are looking for a top-quality design without breaking the bank, this is the right deal for you.
It is important to note that this brand of shoe is designed to be unique or different from other types of climbing shoes you can find around.
Before you make a purchase, always ensure you are choosing the perfect size for you.
To avoid any form of disappointment, make sure you check the size.
For any size you eventually go for, you should experience a tight feel whenever you put the shoes on.
Remember the keyword, “Tight”. The shoes must only be tight and not painful.
If you get the size wrong while ordering, it will end up being a very big issue. Also, the size chart needs to be updated.
- Comes in different sizes
- Top-quality leather
- Sensitive, durable, and fits nicely
- Easy to lace
02. Climb X Climbing Shoe
Are you in need of a perfect shoe design for your next climbing or gym session? Say no more.
This great design is one of the most comfortable shoes any climbers will want to put their feet in. The design looks very simple, but it comes with some amazing features.
The quality of construction material is great, fits comfortably, ensures incredible performance at all times, fits very tight, and ensures you stay away from all forms of pain when you purchase the right size.
If you are planning to engage in any physical activities that require shoes that can absorb all forms of pressure and aggressiveness, this is a great fit for you.
No matter what you choose to do with it and when you choose to make it work for you, this climbing shoe is built to provide you with all the support you need.
Let’s talk about the padding. This shoe is padded in such a way that every user feels comfortable in them from time to time.
There is no cramping and they are built to be amazingly tight to enhance excellent grip.
For all beginners out there who need some climbing shoes to start their adventure with, this is an excellent design for you. The price is competitive, and you are assured of getting value on your investment.
To get the best out of this design, make sure you get the perfect size for you. The search for the right fit takes a lot of research and time.
- Perfect fit for beginners
- Fit for the gym and climbing
- Built for strength
- Excellent grip
- Excellently padded
- Comes in various sizes
03. Skechers Men’s Go Walk Evolution Ultra-Impeccable Sneaker
The most popular review about this climbing shoe among buyers is how comfortable they feel whenever they have this amazing shoe design on.
Getting this shoe on is very easy, and the same can be said about getting it off.
Just like the first two designs on this list, these shoes are designed to fit well, stay tight, and you feel relaxed in them without any form of pain.
Apart from wearing these shoes to the gym and for your climbing adventures, you can as well wear them to other places of your choice.
This shoe is made of great quality textiles, not heavy, the soles are synthetic and long-lasting.
Every step you take when you wear this fantastic design is different and gives you a refreshing feeling.
The design comes in various sizes, and it is very easy to choose whatever size you feel comfortable with.
Amazingly, whatever size you order for is what you get upon delivery. The size chart is accurate and very easy to relate to.
Also, if you are an individual who suffers from a back problem, this design gives you the comfort you need from time to time by eradicating the need for excessive bending.
Just put it on, and move. There is no need for lacing or getting the shoe tied.
When you compare the quality of this product to the price it is being offered, in the end, everybody wins. Also worthy of mention is its durability and attractiveness.
In summary, this shoe is made for all individuals, no matter what they choose to do with it and where they choose to go to with it.
The versatility is one major feature that sets it aside from other climbing shoes on this list.
Although it offers great benefits in terms of performance and comfort, when compared with some other types of shoes, it is not a perfect choice for high-end sports.
- Enhanced performance
- Great fit
- Easy to wear and take off
04. Scarpa Men’s Instinct Climbing Shoe
This is another textile made climbing shoes. If you are an individual who is not a lover of leather, this is a fantastic option you can explore.
This shoe from Scarpa is made from top-quality and hundred percent textile.
For that aggressive climbing, you can give this shoe a shot. The grip is incredible, and it is very durable.
This design is not only limited to climbing, but it is also known for the awesome support it gives when used at the gym. The design looks cool and attractive.
If you are tired of laced climbing shoes and want something different in terms of feel, then you can try this out.
In the end, you will be surprised by how great they align with your feet without the need for constant laces adjustment.
Also, if you are a beginner who needs an upgrade, this is the way to go.
You are guaranteed top performance from time to time, and you won’t have to struggle with getting it on and getting it off.
To enjoy the numerous benefits attached to this design, make sure you get the right size.
With the right size, you won’t have to deal with pains. In addition to this, the right size ensures these shoes fit perfectly.
This shoe stretches. So, if you don’t get a size that is tight, overtime, it may become a little loose for your feet.
- Made of 100% textile
- No lace
- Cool and attractive design
- Several designs
05. Reebok Men’s CROSSFIT Nano 6.0 Cross Trainer
Reebok is a household name in the footwear world. This brand has been around for a very long time. Known for quality, this has earned them great equity among lovers of great quality footwear.
If you are looking for a climbing shoe that speaks confidence and as well makes you appear and stay fearless, think Reebok Men’s CROSSFIT.
This design is made of great quality fabric you will be pleased with. Also, the grip it offers is solid, it is amazingly comfortable, and it is durable. Overall, it is firm and as well offers stability.
If you are an individual who engages in weightlifting, rock climbing, rope climbing, running, and gymnastics, this is a perfect choice for you.
The weight is amazingly light, so you won’t feel being pulled down or dragged down while engaging in your favorite sports.
Although this design is expensive, in the end, you won’t be disappointed.
Apart from using this shoe for fitness and other physical activities, you can also walk around in them.
- Top-quality fabric
- Built for confidence
- Solid grip and stability
- Perfect fit for all forms of sports
06. Five Ten Men’s Anasazi Moccasym Climbing Shoe
If you are an individual who is just getting started in the world of sport and physical fitness, this is a perfect shoe choice for you.
In terms of comfort, performance, stability, and durability, this design is up there with other great options on the market.
Made of top quality leather and rubber sole, it gives you all the support you need without any form of pains.
From time to time, it gives you the lift you need, and as well make you feel like a champion, a boost every sports enthusiast needs to get through each session.
Just like every other climbing shoes, this design is also tight but not painful. It comes in different sizes to accommodate a lot of climbers.
When you carefully look at the market today, this design is one of the best you can find around. Make sure you are sure about your size before you make an order. This ensures you get a perfect fit for your feet.
As impressive as this design is, it is not as aggressive as some users would want, especially individuals that are involved in very hard climbs.
- The sole is made of rubber
- Made of leather
- Top-quality climbing shoes
- Confidence booster
- Available in various sizes
07. Scarpa Men’s Vapor V Climbing Shoe
A product of continuous improvement and innovation. This design is purely synthetic and comes with a rubber sole.
If your feet are moderately wide, this design is a nice fit for you.
There are so many amazing features that set this design aside from other options. Your toes feel so comfortable in the shoes, and they fit perfectly without any stress or pains.
If you are looking for intermediate shoes for climbing and other physical activities that look awesome and fascinating, search no more. Ideal for climbing and as well around the gym.
This design gives you all the support you need. It comes in different colors and sizes to give buyers a lot of options to pick from.
No matter the gender, you can easily and comfortably wear them. This shoe gives you the balance you need, and you can smear without stress.
Scarpa Men’s Vapor V Climbing Shoe is not heavy, and it is impressively flat to aid ease of lifting.
When used for the first time, your toes may experience a little discomfort on the top. Amazingly, this only lasts for a few times.
After continuous use, your feet are guaranteed to get used to it. Also, it is a bit expensive and may not be aggressive enough for some users.
One beautiful thing is that, no matter how much you invest in this design, you will get value for it.
- Made of pure synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Ideal for climbing and gym
- Several colors and sizes
- Flat and light in weight
08. Five Ten Men’s Rogue VCS Climbing Shoe
This is the second design from Five Ten on our list of top climbing shoes people with wide feet can go for.
Apart from being used for climbing activities, this design is also perfect for the gym.
According to many beginners, this design has been certified as one of the solid choices you can find around today.
If you are looking for a design that offers both comfort and performance simultaneously, do not hesitate to go for these climbing shoes.
A product made from high-quality leather and rubber sole, you will be happy with the appearance.
This climbing shoe is made to fit perfectly, and as well works amazingly well once you find the right size for you.
Available in various sizes, and as well gives you the confidence you need to get going.
Offered at a pocket-friendly rate, you won’t have to break the bank while searching for a top-quality climbing shoe.
One thing we can assure you is that they are great shoes for the amount they are sold.
Yes, they fit perfectly. This shoe design may stretch, not excessively, after continuous use.
- Rubber sole
- Top-quality leather
- Offers comfort and top performance
- Perfect for climbing and gym
- Comes in various sizes
09. La Sportiva Men’s Miura VS Climbing Shoe
Looking for climbing shoes that offer great performance, confidence, grip, and comfort? Whatever the features you need in climbing shoes, this design gives.
These shoes are made of great quality leather and they are not heavy.
If you choose the perfect size for you, this shoe is a fantastic buy. Also, they last longer and offer great value for any amount spent on the purchase.
When you look at the market today, this design is one of the top picks you can find available.
While climbing or walking on narrow edges, this design gives you the confidence you need by ensuring that your feet stay stable in the shoes.
The price of this design is affordable and they are one of the best climbing shoes you can find around.
These shoes are brilliantly designed and fulfill all promises as regards comfort, durability, and performance.
If you are a man or a woman, you can easily get your feet covered in this amazing design.
In summary, it is a great fit for both male and female. Just find your size and enjoy the benefits attached. Also, they come in both yellow and black. Easy to wear and take off.
A little difference or mistake in size may result in pains on your toes, especially if your toes are big.
- Made for men and women
- Available in two colors
- Available in different sizes
- Made of top quality leather
- Great grip
10. Climb X Gear Red Point Climbing Shoe
Are you looking at taking your climbing to an advanced stage? Then you need a new pair of shoes to achieve your new goal.
This design from Climb X Gear gives you the support and confidence you need as you move across various climbing routes. Now, you can go across every route without the need to take off your shoes.
These shoes are made from great materials (A combination of leather and fabric), and the shape is nice.
In case you sweat a lot, amazingly, these shoes don’t soak up sweat excessively.
They are durable, tight but painless, and as you continue putting them on, your feet get more comfortable and feel relaxed in them.
While purchasing this design, make sure you get the right size. While shopping for climbing shoes, in some cases, you may need to reduce your standard shoe size by half to get the perfect fit for you.
This ensures it fits and tightens perfectly. After a careful study of this design, it is fair enough to say that it is made for individuals who want something different from the usual.
So, if you are looking for great shoes without breaking the bank, this design is for you.
Although the shoes are soft, they can be a bit strong on your toes. You don’t have to worry about this after sometimes, your feet will get used to it.
- Made from fabric and leather
- Perfect upgrade for beginners
- These shoes don’t soak up sweat excessively
- Tight but painless
- Available in various sizes
Buying considerations of Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet
Before you make an order for your favorite climbing shoes, there are some things you need to put into consideration. To get the best result, the following points/factors must be considered.
Choice of the level of experience
When getting a climbing shoe, you need to consider your level of experience.
When you take a critical look at the top choices of climbing shoes we have provided in this article, you will realize that some of them are specifically designed for beginners.
This tells you that there are designs of climbing shoes specifically made for each level. For the best result, make sure you go for a climbing shoe that fits your needs.
This is another crucial factor you must consider before making a final pick on the choice of climbing shoes to go for.
When you look at the list of top climbing shoes we have provided, you will notice that these shoes are either made of fabric or leather, or even both.
If you are thinking about performance and stability in one design, then going for a leather climbing shoe is it.
If your major considerations are comfort and passage of air, then you may consider climbing shoes that are made of fabric.
So, if you are an individual that sweats a lot, climbing shoes made of the fabric ensures your sweet doesn’t soak to avoid odor.
Also, if you are confused or unsure about what your size is, you may consider trying out the leather climbing shoes. With constant use, leather climbing shoes are expected to stretch.
02. Comfort Level
If you are not comfortable with your climbing shoes, there is no way your performance will improve over time.
To avoid unnecessary pains and as well guarantee control and safety, makes sure your choice of climbing shoes fits perfectly.
Being comfortable in it is essential. Choosing a size, make sure you go for a size that supports your level of demand for comfort.
This is where climbing shoes with laces stand out compared with those climbing shoes that don’t have.
The laced brands or types are built to ensure users avoid any form of discomfort.
All climbers have a specific choice of climbing. Make sure you know where you belong.
To know the type of climbing shoe to go for, make sure you understand the category where you belong to when it comes to climbing.
When you have this information, it ensures you have a better idea of the perfect shoes for you.
In summary, whatever shoes you choose to go with, make sure they are shoes solely designated for climbing.
04. Feet’s Size and Shape
The size and shape of your feet are specific to you. You should never assume the figures.
Make sure you have the actual size and shape before you proceed with the purchase.
If you have narrow feet, make sure you understand this and do not go for climbing shoes that are specific to people with wide feet.
This rule is also applicable to people with wide feet. If your feet are wide, do not go for climbing shoes for people with narrow feet.
If you fail to follow this rule, it is either you end up buying shoes that are too tight or too loose.
These mistakes are avoidable when you have a clear knowledge of the size and shape of your feet.
Generally, we advise every climber to go for shoes made of rubber sole. Apart from its thickness and sensitivity, they as well last for a very long time.
Why choosing a climbing shoe with a rubber sole, make sure your choice of rubber is the one that can smear.
Some Common FAQs of Best Climbing Shoes For Wide Feet
Should I wear my climbing shoes with socks or not?
The best feeling that comes with the use of climbing shoes is comfort. When your shoes fit tight, balance, and comfortable.
You will have the confidence you need to go on with your climbing activity or other forms of physical activities without any interruption.
To answer the question, the choice of wearing socks or not is yours to make.
When you ask climbers that enjoy wearing shoes with their climbing shoes, the main benefit they claim it gives is the improved sensitivity they enjoy.
If you are considering putting on socks whenever you wear your climbing shoes, make sure you increase the size of the shoe by half.
What type of socks should be considered?
This is very simple. You can choose to wear any socks you like. To get the best out of your shoes.
If you are thinking of the heavy type of socks, consider making sure your shoe size is a bit bigger, and if you are an individual who prefers the thin socks, ensure your shoe size doesn’t go high above your actual size.
Why is it that the listed brands are considered best for climbing?
The brands of climbing shoes in this article are considered best for climbing due to their ability to provide all the necessary features and supports climbers need.
Also, they are top choices among professional climbers who have tried them out at one time or the other.
Every climber with wide feet can wear them without any stress.
How much tight the climbing shoes?
Once your climbing shoes fit comfortably, they are tight enough. They must be able to accommodate your feet without any pains.
So far your toes don’t feel hurt or strangled, the climbing shoes are tight enough.
If you feel any sign of pains while trying the shoes on, then such shoes may be considered as too tight.
How the climbing shoes fit in your feet?
The climbing shoes must be able to accommodate the areas of your feet. Once your feet are balanced and stable in the shoes without any signs of discomfort, then that is fine.
Types of Climbing Shoes
Climbing shoes are produced in three types. These types of climbing shoes are different from other in terms of functions and benefits.
Also, they do not share the same downsides. The three types of climbing shoes are:
These are climbing shoes that you can easily and comfortably wear around at all times.
You will feel relaxed and comfortable in this type of climbing shoes. Asides from being comfortable to wear, these shoes are known for their reduced sensitivity.
They come in a unique shape. The way these shoes are designed in terms of shape can be attributed to the power and support they give to your feet when compared to neutral shoes.
For all forms of climbing, these shoes are designed to give you the kind of performance you will be proud of.
This type of climbing shoe is known to wear out quickly than Neutral and aggressive climbing shoes.
This is attributed to the nature of the soles which are thinner than the other two types of climbing shoes.
These climbing shoes are designed with the main focus on the feet. The support they give to your feet is greater than what moderate and neutral offer.
The grip is excellent. In terms of comfort, they offer nothing close to the first two types of climbing shoes discussed earlier.
Basic rules you have to observe
While figuring out the type of climbing shoes to buy, there are some basic rules you need to follow.
- Make sure you only go for climbing shoes that allow free passage of air.
- Make sure once you try the shoes on, your feet remain stable and comfortable in them.
- The shoes must not make your toes feel uncomfortable
- And finally, make sure you remember to go in shoes that fit tightly. If you buy shoes that offer stability and balance, your performance when you embark on aggressive climbing is enhanced.
Features of Climbing Shoes
This varies from one shoe to another. As of today, this feature is of three types. We have the lace-up closure, the strap closure, and the slip-on closure. These closures function differently.
For example, the lace-up closure is considered as the most versatile of the three. Climbing shoes that come with this closure can be easily adjusted to fit appropriately.
Without any stress, you can tighten the shoes or loosen the shoes to fit well.
For strap closure, climbing shoes that come with it are very easy to wear and take off when compared with other types of closures.
If you are an individual involved in gym climbing, shoes that come with this type of product are the perfect pick for you.
Let’s talk about the slip-on closure. These shoes come with elastic closures. In terms of sensitivity, they are considered as the best option.
If you are looking for climbing shoes for training your foot to achieve the needed strength, you can pick one of the shoes with this type of closure.
Not all climbing shoes come with lining. For climbing shoes that are not lined, they are vulnerable to stretch.
So, if you are going for climbing shoes that come with no lining, make sure you go for a size that is a bit smaller than your actual size.
In summary, climbing shoes that are lined ensure that vulnerability to stretch is reduced, and as well as enhance comfort.
This is another important part of climbing shoes. This part is the rubberized part of the shoe that connects directly with the ground.
The outsole differs from one another in terms of thickness and quality of rubber material.
If you are looking for climbing shoes that guarantee amazing edging, it is recommended you for the one that is made of firm rubbers.
For individuals who climb on slabs from time to time, shoes with sticky rubbers are recommended.
When you search on the internet today, you will find several types of climbing shoes that are designed specifically for individuals with wide feet.
Do not be a victim of unverified information. Do research, make sure what they advertise is what the design delivers on. Remember, being attractive doesn’t guarantee quality.
Before we came up with our list of best climbing shoes for wide feet, we conducted a series of research and as well took our time to read through the reviews from users.
We have been able to identify the features, downsides, and advantages attached to all the listed types of climbing shoes on this list.
Do not be in a haste to conclude your choice of climbing shoes. Remember, your safety is more important.
And the only way you can guarantee your safety while you engage in climbing is to ensure you are putting on the right shoes at every point in time.
Check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- Wide-Toe-box & High-Instep Design: Including extended room for free movement of the toes, FitVille shoes is designed especially for people with wider feet and people suffering from foot problems like plantar fasciitis, flat feet, bunions and hammertoes.
- Patented PropelCore Sole: Provides your feet with both great support and unprecedented cushioning thus maximizes comfort and minimizes foot fatigue.
- Premium-Quality & Wear-Resistance : Durable suede & mesh fabric upper ensures your feet stay dry and comfortable all day.
- Non-slip Outsole : Rigid rubber outsoles give added gripping and motion stability.
- Heel & Knee Pain Relief: The shock absorption pads ease your bounce and the solid heel ring makes your steps steady, which will make you feel less tired even after all day walking or standing.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Materials in the entire shoe are completely vegan
- EXTRA-DURABLE MATERIAL - 100% synthetic microfibers are vegan-friendly
- CLOSURE - Wide open, single flap hook and loop closure design for easy on-and-off
- COMFORTABLE MIDSOLE - EVA-cushioned midsole lets kids wear the shoe all day with comfort
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP - Adjustable heel strap will keep them comfortable even as they outgrow their normal shoes
- FEATURES - Shoes run a bit small but are adjustable, so sizing up two sizes insures the shoes last a bit longer and are comfortable for your special little one
- Simplified excess seams; contributes to natural fit, effective support, and protection.
- Adopted the Precise design of CLS Comfort Shoe Last System, created by professional Italian facilities. Professional Vibration-absorbing insole, fits feet more naturally, effectively eases foot strain, and helps walking more enjoyable and safe.
- The upper was designed conforming to the shape of the foot; Strengthens heel stability and foot arch support.
- Wear-resistance outsole provides strong Grip Performance and semi-permanent wear-resistance. Offers secure support in gravel and bumpy surfaces.
- The upper has adopted Natural Water-Proof Leather and High-Strength Cabra fabric, which offers great air permeability. Capable of dealing with unexpected weather such as heavy rain or snow.
- Closed toe front with rubber overlay for delicate feet protection.
- Breathable material with high quality soft leather upper for long lasting comfort
- Easy On and Off:The pull tap at the heel allows for quick and easy entry, protecting your feet from dripping off.
- Ultra-Light outsole that's extremely flexible and foldable
- Slip-resistant and high abrasion rubber outsole designs provides maximum traction and durable abrasion when you are walking on multiple surfaces.
- Comfortable Performance | The Arpia features a slight downturn and moderate asymmetry, making it an ideal rock shoe as you transition from a flat profile to a more performance-oriented fit.
- Z-Strap Closure | Customize the fit by simply adjusting the single hook-and-loop Z-strap, which also makes it easy to get the shoe on and off in seconds.
- Vibram XS Grip 2 Rubber | Ideal for any rock type and style, the XS Grip 2 rubber is both stiff and sticky, giving you the grip you need for steeper walls and overhanging boulders.
- Flexan Dynamic Midsole | Offsetting the softer upper, the redesigned Flexan midsole is slightly stiffer, offering plenty of support and reducing foot fatigue on multi-pitch routes.
- V-Tension Rand | This active rand design runs under the sole, supporting your arch and forefoot, to give you the feel of a more aggressive shoe without the associated pressure on your big toes.
- Ultra Thin Midsole & Lightweight
- Padded Tongue
- Large Buckle Closures
- Downturned Toe
- We have larger size 13.5 and 14 for wide and fat feet.
- The upper is made of woven mesh material, and the breathable and smooth fabric provides great freedom and comfort.
- The soft and flexible sole effectively reduce cushioning force and provide sufficient friction,let each step of your move all relaxed.
- The shoes side and back is equipped with the light reflection strip which can produce the reflected light ray to perform the warning function
- Daily running shoes for men and perfect for running, walking, jogging, training, gym workout,camping, climbing, soccer, basketball, tennis, badminton, physical exercises, body training Marathon and so on