Woodbury, Minnesota, is the headquarters of Anytime Fitness. The business has more than 4,000 franchisees in 50 different countries and serves customers in 50 nations worldwide.
Anytime Fitness is a company that has been open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for health and fitness. Chuck Runyon, Dave Mortensen, and Jeff Klinger founded Anytime Fitness in 2002, and the company was ranked first on Entrepreneur Magazine’s global franchise list in 2015.
Anytime Fitness Guest Pass Policy
- If you would like to bring a friend to Anytime Fitness, they are bound to allow this although they must sign in. Guests are required to sign in for the safety of members.
- The Bring Our Friends policy varies from club to club. Some clubs will give you a guest pass with your membership, while others require you to purchase the guest pass separately. The best way to find out about the guest pass included with your membership is to contact the club nearest to you.
- Parents should be aware that Anytime fitness studios lack childcare services and do not provide accommodations for young children.
- Anytime Fitness offers a single entry pass for visitors who can’t commit to a 7-day free pass.
How to get Anytime Fitness Guest Pass
- Go to the Anytime Fitness Buddy Pass web page: Click Here.
- On the Anytime Fitness website, you must provide your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- After you’ve read the terms and conditions, click the check box, type in your zip code, and then click Next.
- Select the nearest club in the new menu.
- That’s all there is to it; you’ll get a free trial guest pass.
Anytime Fitness Near me
FAQs For Anytime Fitness Guest Pass
1. Does Anytime Fitness provide guests pass? What is their visitor policy?
If you want to bring a buddy along to Anytime Fitness, you must get visitors during staff hours since each visitor is required to sign in for the safety of the members.
2. Are guest passes added with membership?
Bring Our Friends is not the same across clubs. The most efficient method to figure out what your membership includes is to contact the club in your area.
3. What is their children’s policy? Can I bring a kid when I exercise?
You won’t be able to take your kid with you when you work out because fitness centers don’t offer childcare or daycare at any hour of the day or night.
4. Can I buy a day pass if I am on vacation? What is its cost?
Anytime Fitness at any time Fitness provides a one-time pass to visitors who cannot commit to a 7-day free trial. You can also check online.
5. Does Anytime Fitness Allow Guests?
Yes, Anytime Fitness allows guests. Visitors must visit during staff hours.
6. Can I Bring a Guest to Anytime Fitness?
Yes, you can bring guests to anytime fitness during staff hours.
7. Can You Bring a Friend to Anytime Fitness?
Yes, you can bring a friend, guest, or partner to Anytime Fitness. Make sure they visit Anytime Fitness with you during staff hours.
8. What is the Anytime Fitness Guest Pass Price?
Anytime Fitness offers 7 days free trial. You don’t have to pay a single penny.
This post gives you access to all of the information concerning Anytime Fitness’ free guest pass.
Visit the official website of Anytime Fitness to discover more about the gym. at https://www.anytimefitness.com/try-us-free/
Visit our website for additional details on other gym expenses and Guest Passes, https://www.bostonrockgym.com/.
Disclaimer: The above information was collected for Anytime fitness guest pass from various sources. The price for a Guest pass may vary from location to location. For more recent data, always visit the official website of Anytime Fitness or nearest anytime fitness.