24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass – 3 Day Free Pass
The 24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass is the best way to try their gym, equipment, and facilities. Mark Mastrov launched 24 Hour Fitness in 1983, and it is now one of the most popular and respected fitness clubs in the United States, with over 420 gyms and over four million members.
24 Hour Guest Pass Policy
- The 24-hour fitness 3-day pass is a good beginning to your membership at the club. This guest pass can be used at any 24 Hour Fitness gym.
- To utilize the 3-day guest pass, you must have a photo ID with you.
- A guest pass for 3 days is only available to individuals who have not been members or guests of 24 Hour Fitness in the previous 6 months.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this pass. If you’re between the ages of 12 and 18, you’ll need to bring your parents with you.
- This pass can not be resold or transferred.
- No cash value to this pass.
- This pass is only available to residents of the city.
- No discount offer of any kind with a guest pass.
- For an additional fee, personal training is exclusively available to club members.
- Incentives are for members only.
- Facilities and amenities may vary.
- A guest pass cannot be used with any offer.
How to get a 24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass
- To go to the official website of 24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass.
- On the page, You’ll be asked to fill in your first and last names, as well as an email address, a phone number, and your date of birth.
- Click the tick mark, type your zip code, and then click on the Next button after reading the terms and conditions.
- Select the club nearest to you in the new option.
- That’s all there is to it. You’ll receive a free guest pass.
FAQs For 24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass
1. Can you bring a guest with you to 24 Hour Fitness?
Yes, with the 24 Hour Fitness 3 Day free Guest Pass, you can bring a guest with you to 24 Hour Fitness anytime.
2. How many times can you bring a guest to 24 Hour Fitness?
You are allowed to bring one guest at a time, three visits over the course of any 12-month period, or once per month.
3. Does 24 Hour Fitness have a free trial?
Yes, You can try any 24 Hour Fitness gym for 3 days free.
4. What is a buddy pass at 24 Hour Fitness?
With your 24 Hour Fitness Buddy Pass, you may bring the same individual or a new guest to the club for a workout.
5. How does a 24 Hour Fitness Buddy Pass work?
24 Hour Fitness provides “Thank You Offers,” in which they give out a “Buddy Pass” to friends or family members for 90 days.
6. Can I add a friend to my 24 Hour Fitness membership?
Yes, you can add up to 6 people to your membership. In this membership, you will receive many advantages, including no fee to join, and you can speak with the manager of your club for additional information.
This post provides you with all of the information about a 24 Hour Fitness guest pass and the comments from its members. Visit https://www.24hourfitness.com/membership/free-pass/ to learn more about the gym at https://www.bostonrockgym.com for additional details on other gym costs.
This information is provided to know about 24 Hours Fitness Buddy Pass and how to avail benefit from this pass. We gathered all about this Membership Pass from their official website, and We can guarantee that it is up to date. I urge you to visit their Website for the latest information about 24 Hours Fitness Guest Pass.