Fat around the base of your penis is often tough to get rid of, and it requires a lot of work and exercise. Whether you want to use your full length or simply make the whole region look better, it is a task that will require you to buckle down. Luckily there are many ways to do so, so today, we will talk about how to lose fat around penis/private area.
This fat build-up is commonly known as the pubic fat pad; believe it or not; it is the first region on the body to add fat and the first one to lose it when losing weight. With less fat around the base, more of it can be used, so if you are interested in losing some weight in your private area, you are in the right place because we will break down some of the most effective methods in this article.
- 1 Bad Effects of Fat Around Penis
- 2 Is There Any Exercise That Targets Fat Around Penis?
- 3 How To Lose Fat Around Penis?
- 4 Common Exercises for Losing Fat Penis Area
- 5 Meal Plan for Reducing Fat Around Penis
- 6 How Much Weight Do I Need to Lose to Notice Changes in the Private Area?
- 7 Benefits of Losing Fat Around Penis
- 8 FAQ How to Get Rid of Fat Around Penis
- 9 Verdict
Bad Effects of Fat Around Penis
1. It Lowers Your Self-Esteem
No man on the planet wants to look down and not be able to see his private parts. It feels horrible and makes you feel self-conscious about your body, which is not always the best thing, especially in this case.
2. Your Sexual Life Won’t feel as Good
Men have a hard time coping with a small penis. This results in low self-esteem, making it harder to satisfy your partner.
3. Low Stamina
Studies show that overweight men have a hard time performing simple tasks. This, unfortunately, can impact your sexual life.
4. You Won’t See it Unless Erect
One of the main disadvantages of being overweight is that you won’t see your penis unless there’s blood flowing into it.
Is There Any Exercise That Targets Fat Around Penis?
No exercise targets fat around the penis. Instead, you have to lose fat everywhere evenly and change your diet.
We know this sounds discouraging, but that’s the only natural way to lose weight in your private area.
Luckily, you get several benefits from burning fat, including a better immune system, lower health risks like diabetes, and many more harmful diseases.
If you’re having a hard time keeping up with your workout routine, we suggest taking one small step every day.
That’s what will pull you through all this challenging process. So, stick to your routine every day, and this will become second nature.
How To Lose Fat Around Penis?
We know this is a bit frustrating answer to this topic, but the best way to lose fat in your private region is by eating healthier, eating less, and exercising more. It is a simple treatment, but it can be rather difficult because it requires tons of dedication and willpower.
There is no miracle fix for this state, which is why you have to stay disciplined and change your lifestyle habits bit by bit. Burning calories is incredibly frustrating if you’re doing the wrong workouts. So, we’re going to show you how to lose fat in the private area the right way.
1. Barbell Squat
Barbell squats are one of the best workout routines for burning calories and getting muscle.
Now, we know that this exercise takes a lot of effort, and some beginners might struggle.
But if you’ve tried other workouts and found that you’re not losing as much weight as you had thought, then consider doing barbell squats.
- Do 10 repetitions for 10 sets.
- After every set, take a break for a whole minute.
2. Dumbbell Push-up Renegade Rows
We like to think of the push-up renegade row as an all-in-one training session. It’s one of the best exercises for your upper body, and it helps with postural problems.
Like the previous exercise, the push-up renegade row is a very intensive workout, and you might not be able to keep up with it on your first try. To get started, follow these steps:
- Place your pair of dumbbells on the floor and then get into a push-up position.
- Now place your hands on the dumbbells and do a push-up.
- Next, lift one of the dumbbells, slowly drop it down and then go down.
- After that, lift the other dumbbell, put it down, and go all the way down. Now repeat this process all over again
- Do 10 rounds of this exercise for 40 seconds, and then cool off for 20 seconds.
3. Mountain Climbers
One of the great things about the mountain climber workout is that you can do this exercise anywhere you want to exercise your whole body.
While this workout might sound simple, mountain climbers can quickly increase your heart rate and make you feel exhausted.
But that’s how you lose weight effectively. Here’s what a great workout routine looks like:
- Get into your plank position, and check that your hands are a little wider than your shoulders.
- Next, pull one knee into your chest and then back out. Now bring the other knee into your chest. Switch back and forth when doing this workout.
- Do 10 rounds of this workout for 30 seconds, and then cool off for another 30 seconds.
For more information about this intensive workout routine, check this out:
Common Exercises for Losing Fat Penis Area
Here’s how to lose fat around the penis at home without wasting any time:
1. High Knees
Many people underestimate high knees since this exercise might look a little bit silly.
However, high knees are one of the most powerful exercises to tone your legs. Not sure how to do high knees? Follow these steps:
- First, stand straight up. Now get one of your knees in front of your body, and then the other one.
- Next, repeat this motion back and forth for 45 seconds.
- When jumping back and forth, reach your hands out Infront of your knees. That way, you will know you cannot go above that.
2. Low to High Plank
Low to high planks can be intimidating for many beginners, but they’re still one of the best and most common exercises for losing weight.
Furthermore, they are great for your triceps and core muscles.
- Get on the floor and support yourself using your elbows and knees.
- Now walk your knees back. Your legs should now look like an “X.”
- Put one hand down and then raise your upper body.
- Now go down with the same arm you used to raise your upper body. Feel free to alternate as you go up again.
- Repeat this process for about 45 seconds.
3. Half Burpee
Burpees are the easiest workouts for anybody trying to lose weight as fast as possible. And, they’re also a great exercise if you can’t do push-ups yet.
- Get your hands and feet on the floor. Your shoulders must be over your wrists, and your body should be flat.
- Now jump your knees on the outsides of your elbows, and then stand up and jump as high as you can.
- Once again, put your hands and feet on the floor and repeat as many times as possible.
- Keep doing this exercise for 45 seconds and then cool off for 15 seconds.
4. Toe Touches
Toe touches are one of the best exercises for toning your abs—although this workout can be exhausting for some folks—you’ll notice results in no time. That said, here’s how to do toe touches:
- First, lay down on the floor. Now pull your navel in to touch your spine.
- Next, lift your feet up and then hold your hands straight.
- Now lift your shoulders. Try to get your hands as close to your toes as you can and then back down.
- When raising your upper body, your neck should be straight. Do not round your neck, or you could hurt yourself.
- Do this for about 45 seconds, and then take a break for 15 seconds.
5. Bicycle Crunches
Bicycle crunches are a highly effective exercise that does wonders for your abdominal muscles while also improving your conditioning and coordination.
- Lay flat on the floor with your knees up and shins parallel to the floor. Make sure that your lower back is pressed against the floor so that your abs stay engaged.
- Place your hands behind or on the sides of your head without interlocking your fingers.
- Extend one leg out and bend the other toward your chest. Lift and rotate your upper body so that the elbow opposite of your leg can meet the knee.
- Repeat the same exercise on the other side
The bridge is an excellent lower-body exercise that mainly strengthens your abs, glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps. Here is how to do this exercise correctly.
- Lie down with your back and hips against the floor. Bend your knees and plant your feet firmly on the ground with your toes facing forward. Place your arms alongside the torso.
- Raise your hips so that your body is positioned in a straight line from your knees to your head.
- Squeeze your glutes and your core and hold this position for around 30 seconds
- Lower your hips back to the starting position and repeat
For more information about this daily routine, watch this video:
Meal Plan for Reducing Fat Around Penis
Many how to get rid of fat around penis guides never mention anything about a good diet.
You’re not going to successfully lose weight if you don’t change your diet. No matter how hard you train, that’s not enough to burn calories.
1. Non-processed Foods
If you want to lose fat faster, you need to pay close attention to what you put on your body.
One of the easiest ways to lose weight is by eating more unprocessed foods.
As you might know, proceeds foods have lost the original nutrients that your body needs.
For example, foods like cereals, cheese, white bread, and sausage rolls have all lost their natural components.
On the other hand, foods like vegetables, fruits, oats, meats, and eggs have been minimally processed, making them the perfect food for burning fat faster.
2. Balance Your Meals Throughout the Day
If you want to lead a healthy lifestyle, you need to figure out how to distribute food and meals throughout the day.
Although this might sound silly—numerous studies have shown that proper food distribution guarantees an appropriate diet.
These studies have found that by shifting to a more heavy-oriented breakfast, you’re more likely to burn twice as many calories compared to those who save a lot of calories for evening meals.
Not only that, but your energy levels and gym performance will increase. What’s more, you won’t be as hungry at night.
3. Satiating Foods
You do not need to eat countless calories to feel complete. In fact, eating highly satiating meals can help you eat fewer calories.
This is super helpful as you will not feel a constant urge to eat any excess food throughout the day.
Here’s a list of some common satiating foods:
- Boiled potatoes
For more information about satiating foods, refer to this video:
How Much Weight Do I Need to Lose to Notice Changes in the Private Area?
You might be wondering how much weight loss exactly will be enough to expose your entire penis. There is no right or wrong answer to this as every person has different stature, posture, metabolism, and build. It is also worth mentioning that every individual carries the weight differently and that every body burns fat in different areas at a different pace.
Your main goal should be to focus on your overall health and fitness and have a mindset that every private area fat reduction that may happen serves as a bonus. As you get slimmer and fitter over time, you will start to feel much more relaxed and vital, and you will quickly start to feel countless benefits to your well-being.
Aside from losing weight, you will also sleep much better and feel less tired throughout your daily routines. You will also look better and healthier, feel less exhausted by physical activity, and as you progress, less fat will surround the base of your penis.
Benefits of Losing Fat Around Penis
We know pretty well how draining it can be to have a small penis. It makes you feel insecure, and you miss out on a lot of things.
But if that’s not enough to get you to work out, then you might want to read some of these benefits:
1. Increases Your Self-Esteem
As we noted before, being overweight can destroy your self-esteem since it makes you feel terrible about your body.
By losing weight, you’d essentially improve your muscle tone and lose weight down there, making you feel more confident about yourself.
2. It Makes It Look Bigger
Let’s clear up some misconceptions about losing weight in your private area: no, your penis won’t grow in size.
Unless you go through some medical and scary treatments, your penis won’t grow. However, by losing weight, it’ll appear to be larger.
3. Your Sex Drive Will Improve
Experts say that losing weight is an excellent way to increase your testosterone. In addition, this boost in testosterone will increase your love life.
4. You Will Feel More Relaxed
While some people might feel depressed about having a small penis, some might have horrible rage attacks.
But after losing weight, all these emotions should go away due to your new and healthy lifestyle.
5. Better Memory
As we’ve said before, there’s no specific exercise to target the area around your penis. You must lose weight to make your package bigger.
So, burning all that extra mass will alter how your brain works, leading to a much healthier memory.
6. You Will Step Up Your Dating Game
Let’s keep it a buck fifty. Fitness is attractive, and this is no surprise to anybody who works out. But don’t get it wrong.
People of all shapes and sizes can expand their dating pool. But you’d make it so much easier if you improve your muscle tone.
7. Your Overall Health Will Improve
Regardless of what you think, this is by far the most important benefit of losing fat. As you get thinner, the biggest shift will be in your energy levels, and you will feel much more energized, confident, and happy.
Reducing body fat will do wonders for you, both physically and mentally. It will revitalize you, adjust your sleep, and make you wake up much more relaxed and rested, which will affect your energy levels throughout the whole day.
FAQ How to Get Rid of Fat Around Penis
Need more information about losing weight? Here’s some helpful info:
1. When losing fat, where will I first lose it?
Everyone is different. So, there is no concrete answer to that. However, people tend to lose weight in the legs while others find that their belly fat is slowly going away.
2. What are the first signs of weight loss?
Weight loss is a process and can take time, so don’t feel bad if you don’t notice any results right away.
As time goes by, your belly fat will begin to disappear, and your health will improve.
3. How do you lose fat in your private area?
Remember, you cannot lose fat around your private area. You have to lose fat everywhere.
As you’re burning fat, the area that covers your penis will shrink down, making your penis look bigger.
4. What is the most challenging place to lose fat?
For some people, it can be hard to lose fat around their thighs and hips.
5. I Overheard the Term FUPA; What Does It Mean?
FUPA refers to the fat upper pubic area and it is an area between the mons pubis and the lower portion of the umbilicus.
If you’re not up for going through all those crazy and painful surgeries to make your penis bigger, then you need to learn how to lose fat around your penis.
It can be exhausting and painful to lose weight, and sometimes you might feel worthless, but you have to start somewhere.
It takes time, and you might not make much progress in the beginning, but you’ll see the results as time goes by.
To keep yourself motivated, always track down your progress by taking pictures. Only then can you see how far you’ve come.
Working out is my life. I love to help others see the potential of their bodies as they transform into their best selves.