Losing 30 pounds in 30 days, in today’s times, is immensely misunderstood. It is not about restrictive diets, exhausting cardio sessions, and minimal rest.
An optimal and sustainable weight loss journey is acquired by nutritious food intake, efficient strength training, and proper rest for the body to recover. While the former sounds like an easy fix, the latter requires consistent patience towards the journey, sheer determination to stick to the long-term goals, and complete trust in the process.
To answer how losing 30 pounds in 30 days is achieved; there is no quick solution but a slow and sustainable process can surely help. A person wouldn’t want to lose weight with restrictive dieting and regain the lost weight after some time. For a sustainable approach, a person can seek the help of health supplements, training gear, and trackers for the smooth execution of the plan.
7 Products That One Can Use
1. Whey Protein
Protein is the building block of every cell and tissue in the human body. An average person leading a sedentary lifestyle must have an intake of 0.8g protein per kilogram of their weight. But, a person leading an active lifestyle must have an intake of 2g protein per kilogram of their weight.
Intake of high quantities of protein daily can be inconvenient for many days. In this case, a person can seek help from Whey Protein as a supplement. It is available from vegan, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian sources.
- It is a high-quality protein that contains all of the essential amino acids required by the body.
- It has a quick absorption rate from your gut as compared to natural sources of protein like cottage cheese, soya, or lentils.
- It contains leucine, a branched amino acid that plays a significant role in promoting muscle growth.
- It is a perfect combination of macronutrients like carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which keeps you satiated for extended periods.
2. Food Scale
A nutritious diet requires proper quantities of macronutrients like carbohydrates, protein, and fats. One easy way to calculate your calories is by using a food measuring scale. When on a calorie deficit, it is crucial to know every gram of macronutrients you have to keep track of your plan!
- It allows the users to get a precise measurement of their food due to its ability to read the smallest mass.
- It comes with a removable pan for easier conduct of cleaning and washing.
- It enables the conversion of weighing units from kilogram to pounds and vice-versa.
3. Resistance Bands
A gym membership cannot always be available or convenient for some people. That is when home workouts come to the rescue. Having resistance bands of different strengths can be an optimal way to keep up with your strength training when you are out of town or have had a long, busy day.
You can include various activities in your training regime with a single resistance band. In addition, if you are not a home workout person, you can use the same resistance bands in your gym training sessions to level up the intensity of your workouts.
- They are available in different strengths and sizes to fit the user’s convenience.
- It allows multi-functional exercises like cardio, strength training, core training, and physiotherapy.
- They are made of highly strong material, like latex which provides durability to the resistance band.
- It can be used for mobility and flexibility routines.
Being on a calorie deficit can induce pangs of hunger. In this case, a person must either satiate their hunger with water intake or with a cup of black coffee. Black coffee contains zero calories and has a hunger-suppressing effect on the body. It aids in keeping a person on track with their calorie deficit.
- It is made up of 100% natural plant-based sources to suppress hunger.
- Available in numerous flavors, like dark chocolate, caramel, hazelnut, and many more.
- It is a highly caffeinated drink for better mental focus and satiation.
5. Water Bottle with Time Marker
Water intake is an essential part of losing weight. An average person must drink 2-3 liters of water every day. With busy schedules, water intake quickly takes a back seat. One easy way to keep a reminder of water intake is to carry a water bottle everywhere. It helps in keeping track of the amount of water intake, and having a water bottle by your side acts as a constant reminder to drink water.
- It is leak-proof, thus preventing water from spilling accidentally.
- It comes with a time marker to keep track of your water-drinking reminders.
- Water quantity is labeled on the sides to ensure that daily water intake requirements are being met.
- It is made up of high-quality and sturdy material, which offers durability to the water bottle.
Creatine is a substance that naturally occurs in our body in the form of creatinine. It aids in producing ATP molecules (energy-boosting) by breaking them down and converting them into subsequent molecules at a quicker rate. It aids in boosting the strength and endurance of a person.
Although creatinine is a naturally occurring substance, it is not always produced in sufficient amounts. It is found only in non-vegetarian sources of food, which poses a massive concern for vegans to meet their creatine demands. In such a case, a person can opt for creatine as a supplement extracted from natural vegan sources.
- Creatine acts as a healthy alternative for vegans.
- It has a faster rate of absorption by the muscles compared to other natural sources like red meat.
- It is a pocket-friendly supplement that provides larger quantities at considerable prices.
7. Fitness SmartWatches
If you are ardent about keeping track of your health metrics, like heart rate, sp02 intake, distance covered, calories burned, and many more while training and daily life, a fitness smartwatch will perfectly fit your demands. In addition, a smartwatch will also help you stay connected to your social life.
- It comprises accurate health trackers.
- It offers sleep trackers for a complete 24 hours.
- It is water-resistant in nature and can be used for water sports.
- It comes with numerous sports modes so that every person can indulge in their choice of sport.
Losing 30 pounds in a 30 days journey is not as grinding as the gym trainers and social media influences display it. It only calls for fundamental things that a person must follow in their daily life. Leading a work-life balance lifestyle can be a simpler decision with the aid of many products, like supplements to meet your nutritional demands, training equipment to meet your daily activity demands, and measuring scales to meet your macro intake.
A person trying to lose weight does not require restrictive diets and daily cardio sessions. They only need to follow a basic plan which includes high protein intake to build muscle, strength training to stay active, and a nutritious diet to complement the training sessions.
Do carbohydrates make you fat?
The simplest answer to this question is, No. Carbohydrates are needed by your body to fuel it with energy and facilitate proper functioning. A person on a low-carb diet is prone to dizziness and weakness in the body. Therefore it is necessary to have an intake of adequate amounts of carbs on a daily basis. If your carbohydrate intake is more than required, the acquired energy can turn into fat if not utilized properly.
How can one consume micro vitamins?
Micro vitamins are usually found in dry fruits, nuts, and fruits. They are just as essential as macronutrients as they help in the absorption of protein in your body. If you are unable to meet your micro-vitamin requirement with natural sources, you can seek help from multivitamin supplements to meet your daily needs.
Is whey protein dangerous for your health?
In the simplest of words, whey protein is nothing but a powder form of protein extracted from natural sources. It is easily absorbed by the body, which aids in muscle recovery at a faster rate. It does not affect your health negatively in any way. If you are consuming two scoops of whey protein in a day, you must have the right amount of fiber and carbs to absorb the protein.
Is it okay to check my body weight every day?
Checking your body weight is not an optimal way to track your progress. This is because of the fact that fat and muscle are stored in different ways. A person with low body fat percentage and high muscle mass can weigh more than a person with a high body fat percentage and low muscle mass. A person must aim to increase their muscle mass and reduce their body fat percentage to get a sturdy look.
Measuring your body inches can be a better way to track your progress. If you are not seeing a reduction in your weight but a reduction in your body inches, that means you are finally gaining muscle and cutting fat.
Marija Vitorovic is a dedicated fitness professional with a passion for improving her clients’ health, wellness, quality of life, and overall well-being. She is an integral part of our team with her fitness-related insights, reviews, programs, and effective diets.