Climbing technique is often overlooked by novice and experienced climbers alike. For those newer to climbing, there is often a misconception that strength will get you up the wall. While strength is a huge help, an understanding of technique can make a seemingly impossible route, surprisingly possible. For the veteran climber, it's often easy to fall into bad habits over time. Whether you are learning climbing technique for the first time or maybe you have plateaued, our technique classes will push you towards accomplishing your climbing goals. We have broken our technique classes into three sessions, Basics, Intermediate, and Advanced. Please read on for more information and booking. Look out for our Advanced class coming soon.
- Classes are 3 hours long.
- Classes must be booked and paid for in advance. SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Some climbing experience is required
- Students should be taking the classes in the order listed below.
- 14 years or older. Younger ages will be taken into consideration.
- Participants must show up 15 minutes before the class starts to warm up.
Check below for bookings and availability, or call us at 781.935.7325.
If you have any questions, please call us at 781.935.7325.